Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Chasity Asberry to Carroll Haste and Diana Snow, lot beginning at a post located in the right of way of Maple Swamp Road, $27,000.
• Peter Tate Trust Realty, LLC, to Thomas Tate, tract 1-b of plat E pg. 154, consisting of 10.043 acres, $31,100.
• Greer Family Revocable living trust, by and through Garry Greer, to William and Kristen Lucas, tract 3 of Brock Farm Subdivision consisting of 14.0859 acres, $63,000.
• Clinton and Constance Owens to David Downs, Lot 46, phase 1 of Disney Place Subdivision, $120,000.
Brenda Swift et ux, Norman Swift, Lisa Coleman, Steve and Melissa Johnson, Margaret Peavely, Billy Corhn, and Carla and Robert Joseph to Jeremiah and Laina Yocum, Hwy. 198 north of Middleburg containing 4.473 acres, $24,000.
• Estate of Jeanette Michaele Wilson to Matthew Miles, one acre beginning at point in the Deepwell Woods county road, $89,000.
• Harold and Helen Pike to Brandon and Melissa Conley, two tracts on Harris Creek Road, $28,000.
• Diane Brown and Jackie and Loren Hall to Dean Hamilton and Sharon Stimson, lot 17, phase 2 of Hunter’s Trace Subdivision, $185,000.
• Dennis Counts to Dustin Siler, .404 acres on Miller Street, $85,000.
• Roger Miller to Doyle Back III. and Jonnie R. Steffens, lots 24 and 25, block A, Level Manor subdivision to the City of Stanford, $10,000.
• Michael J. Ramey to Bernice Rawlins, parcel B-1-1 containing 1.502 acres, $8,000.
• Hoy and Pam Wesley to Kenas Hall, Jr., lot in Robert Wilson Subdivision containing 1.07 acres, $110,000.
• Guy and Tonya Jones and Doug Jones to Dennis and Carla Barrett, lot 26 containing .733 acres of Lover’s Lane Estates, $15,000.
• Kay F. Lilly to Jeremy Goodin II, two tracts on Newlands Lane, love and affection, fair market value $6,000.
• Elsa Watcher to Kim Marie Sparks, tract 16-A of the Rothwell Division containing 4.860 acres, $95,950.
• Rebekah Sue Phillips, 31, CSR and Trenton Lewis Clark, 39, LSC Communications.
• Steven Nicole Denny, 29, receptionist and Gabriel H. Taylor, 29, inventory clerk.