Public Record April 5
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Ricky L. and Marilyn Payne to Ricky L. and Marilyn Payne, 3.573 acres in Lincoln County, love and affection, fair market value $93,000.
• Dale and Linda Kirkpatrick, Roger W. and Susan Kirkpatrick, Lisa and Jeff Sergent, as co-executors of the Estate of Odell Kirkpatrick, to Todd and Tammy Kirkpatrick, 2.218 acres on Hwy. 698, $1,774.
• Herlen and Nora Hamm to Euphemia Eloise Singleton King, lots 3 and 4 of Dove Chase Subdivision, $359,000.
• Robert and Rebecca Byler to Jon and Faith Weaver, 120.06 acres on New Salem and Ky. Hwy. 198, $255,750.
• Bruce E. Smith et ux Melissa S. Smith to Krystal Sue Smith, 2.656 acres on Skyline Drive, $500.
• Bruce E. Smith et ux Melissa S. Smith to Krystal Sue Smith, .716 acres on Skyline Drive, $500.
• Carolyn Burton to Universal Guaranty Life Insurance Company, house and lot on Main Street in Stanford, $80,000.
• Michael P. Dishon to Kimberly D. Hayes and Charles Evans, two tracts on Ky. Hwy. 698, $143,000.
• Ann P. Upchurch to Commonwealth of Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, .187 acres on east side of U.S. 27 and south side of Lakeview Road, $15,000.
• Melissa G. and Chester Downs to Marvin Carey, Jr., land and mobile home in Lincoln County on new U.S. Hwy. 27, $35,000.
• Kimberly L. Siler, 39, volunteer services coordinator and Ronnie Dee Sizemore II, 44, pressman.
• Amelia Anne Berryman, 23, property management and David Ryan Fisher, 25, maintenance supervisor.
• Sandra F. Northern, 59, disabled and Lewis Darrell White, 52, truck driver.
• Angelica Maria Witt, 47, unemployed and Ronnie Ray Miracle, 53, mechanic.
• Rosaleigh Marie Cedeno, 19, unemployed and Derek Ray Wilson, 22, unemployed.