Public Record March 2
Property transfers recently recorded in the office of Lincoln County Clerk George O. “Sonny” Spoonamore IV.
• Hilary and William Bramble to Hilary and William Bramble, two tracts in Forest Hill Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $65,000.
• Newcomb Oil Co. to the Commonwealth of Kentucky for use and benefit of the Transportation Cabinet, .136 acres about 700 feet Northeast of intersection of Ky. 590 and U.S. 27, $54,765.
• Samuel Glenn Jeffries, by and through Della Lee Jeffries, his attorney, to Samuel and Tracy Jeffries, two tracts containing about 75 acres in Lincoln County, $130,000.
• Leo and Janet Greer to Betty and Paul Van Gorder, two parcels: parcel A is situated on Old Hwy. 27, about 12 miles south of Stanford; parcel B is located on U.S. Hwy. 27 near Waynesburg, $149,000.
• Bruce Edgington to Jay Manuel, .81 acres on the west side of Ky. Hwy. 39, $43,300.
• Jennifer and Jeffrey Alcorn to Marcella Coyle, a lot on Herndon Avenue, $58,000.
• Virginia Brown to Doris Day, lot no. 29 of section 2 of Meadowbrook Subdivision, love and affection, fair market value $35,000.
• Rick Cole et ux, Elizabeth Gaile Cole to Christopher and Kristie West, lot no. 15 of River Crest Subdivision near City of Stanford, $42,000.
• Paul Price and Shelbi Fins to Ashley N. Mansfield, .367 acre lot, $60,000.
• Wilbern C. and Ida Mae Brogle to Ronald and Bobi Middleton, 123.01 acres on and northwest of Hanging Fork Creek and north of McCormack’s Church, $240,000.
• Serena Florentino-Alfaro and Tomas Alforo Huerta to Gilda Garcia Juarez, two tracts containing a total of about 6.61 acres on Bowen Road, $99,000.
• Charles A. Bryant to Timothy Bentley and Marrica King, lot no. 9 of Indian Hills Subdivision containing .456 acres, $157,873.
• Shelby and Joshua Painter to Paul R. and Katherine M. Rowse, lot 9-26 of Country Meadows, $168,000.
• Sheri L. Martin to Dustin J. and Kimberly A. Martin, .73 acres on waters of Green River, $1,000.
• Mildred Lewis to Caleb and Tabitha Ruckel, one acre in Lincoln County, $2,500.
• Gary and Rebecca Wilson to Karen E. Powell and Michelle R. Weigel, lot 13 of Amber Lane, $159,900.
• Mollee Elizabeth Jennie Leach, 31, R.N. and Shannon Mitchell Johnson, 30, commercial truck driver.
• Brandi Leigh Orwig, 31, self-employed and Fadale Joseph Zamora, 29, self employed.